Knowledge Consortium Of Gujarat (KCG) has published Notification for below mentioned Posts 2018. More details like age limit, Academic qualification, selection procedure, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Soft Skills & Life Skills Trainers / Teachers
- Soft Skill: Self Awareness-SWOT, Self Esteem, Empathy, Team Work, Life Goal Setting, Observation and Concentration Skills, Commitment, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Interpersonal Skills, Negotiation Skills,Self Confidence,Self-Discipline,Critical Thinking Stress Management,
- Employ-ability Skills: Cover Letter, Resume Writing, Body Language, Time Management and Punctuality, Presentation Skills, Grooming and Personal Hygiene,Professional Goal Setting, Group Discussions, Interview Skills,Professional Communication – Verbal, Efficiency, Planning and Organizational Skills, Professional Ethics, Leadership Skills, Following Direction, Professional Communication – Written
1) Graduate/Post Graduate in any subject with certification in Soft Skills program from any recognized Institute. Graduate/Post Graduate in any subject with experience of Soft Skills program and corporate Training.
2) Knowledge of Good English, Gujarati or Hindi language is mandotory
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to Required be present with all original certificates to given address in the notification.
- Surat- Department of HRD, Narmad South Gujarat University Campus, Surat
- Rajkot– Syndicate Hall, Main Building, Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot
- Vadodara- University Pavilion, Nr. Bank of Baroda, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002
Advertisement : Click Here
Instruction : Click Here
Application Form : Click Here
Google Form : Click Here
- Surat: 09-06-2018
- Rajkot: 16-06-2018
- Vadoara: 23-06-2018
Time: 12:00 to 04:00 p.m.
Check Here For Latest Jobs